Customer Experience Practitioner Job
Job Description Job Attributes+
Los Angeles, CA 90013, US
- Work with stakeholders to gather requirements for training, communication and change management needs. Works as individual coach/catalyst with stakeholders as assigned to lead mindset changes through CX education, training and coaching. Guide stakeholders to properly assess their training needs.
- Leads efforts to affect internal customer mindset change that enables delivery of better experiences to external customers.
- Teaches methodology across functional groups to unify efforts and enable understanding of how each role has an important part to play in driving total results.
- Facilitates interactive group sessions to build understanding, support and engagement.
- Group Facilitation - ability to facilitate and guide groups, guide and engage in co-creation of solutions, promoting understanding of how their roles are critical in delivering on the brand promise.
- Design Thinker - human centered design or design thinking methodologies to help guide continuity in a cohesive way.
- Design Capabilities - ability to create or co-create visual models to help bring the objective from concept (or ideation) to reality, for stronger engagement and understanding.
- Shadow, coach and mentor individuals in delivering consistent, exceptional experiences, every customer, every time.
- Proven track record leading and driving successful change management strategies and initiatives.
- Lead the development of the overall training and change management strategy and plans for training initiatives, in alignment with overall project plan.
- Determine the appropriate training methods, materials and delivery.
- Determine and plan communications strategy for specific training initiative.
- Swiftly grasp complex business processes and workflows and integrate that understanding into instructional material.
- Proactively provide feedback on tools and process improvement opportunities to internal teams.
- Create innovative, engaging and effective instructional materials with a focus on helping people adopt behavior standards and embrace new processes to complete their daily tasks/responsibilities.
- Highly respected team player/learner and a collaborative worker. Possesses a strong desire and ability to rapidly learn and apply the principles of lean and change management.
- Demonstrated skills in consulting, group process facilitation, change management & training.
- Expert-level oral and written communication skills with a proficiency in writing, editing, proofreading, and formatting of user-friendly, customer-ready materials.
- Expert-level presentation skills with experience in providing instructor-led trainings.
- Self-motivated and disciplined, with capacity to work on multiple priorities in a fast-paced, dynamic environment and within time constraints.
- Skilled in teaching improvement concepts and principles to diverse audiences from senior management to frontline staff.
- Exposure to cross-cultural audiences, and global and cultural awareness.
- Strong attention to detail and outstanding follow-through.
- Familiar with a variety of Instructional Design concepts, best practices, and procedures.
- Ability to develop a subject-matter expertise through materials provided, individual research, and collaboration with stakeholders.
- Highly proficient in all applications of Microsoft Office, with an emphasis on Excel, Powerpoint, Visio, Word and Outlook.
- Highly competitive base pay
- Comprehensive medical, dental and disability benefits programs
- Group retirement savings program
- Health and wellness programs
- A culture that values opportunity for growth, development, and internal promotion
CRH Americas is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer.
EOE/Vet/Disability--If you want to know more, please click on this link.
C.R. Laurence Co., Inc. (CRL) is an E-Verify Employer.
Who We Are
Get what you want out of life with a global company building the world Imagine leveraging your military background and experience at a company that is building the world’s largest bridges, highways and skyscrapers.
We’re hiring the next generation of plant managers, engineers and operations experts.