Customer Service Estimator- Fife, WA Job
Job Description Job Attributes+
Fife, WA 98424, US
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills and/or abilities required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential duties of the job
- Create detailed stock length and fabricated cost proposals for customers based on construction contract documents, elevation take offs and stock length lists using software estimating tools and other estimating resources
- Assist project management with project start up as well as pricing assistance throughout the project duration, including change orders and other pricing exercises as required
- Work with internal and external engineering resources to provide structurally reviewed quotes
- Coordinate glass pricing from various glass plants as required
- Follow up on estimates and provide feedback concerning market pricing levels
- Provide consultation, coordination, and assistance to our customers, sales force and internal personnel
- Maintain detailed and organized records of bid documents, correspondence and other project specific information
- Regular and predictable attendance safely perform tasks and adherence to all safety policies and procedures are essential functions of this job.
- Ability to read, interpret, & understand architectural drawings and specifications and provide detailed take offs and estimates that incorporate different building envelope solutions
- Prior experience using computer software estimating programs to prepare estimates
- 5 years’ experience of aluminum glazing systems & their applications is preferred.
- Strong geometry & math skills
- Organized, self-starter with the ability to handle numerous projects, phones, prioritize workload & work with minimal supervision
- Must be able to communicate effectively & conduct themselves professionally; excellent written & verbal communication skills
- Need to have good working knowledge of fabrication and installation in order to have good understanding of customer needs
- Ability to develop and maintain effective customer relationships
- Highly competitive base pay
- Comprehensive medical, dental and disability benefits programs
- Group retirement savings program
- Health and wellness programs
- A culture that values opportunity for growth, development, and internal promotion
CRH Americas is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer.
EOE/Vet/Disability--If you want to know more, please click on this link.
Who We Are
Get what you want out of life with a global company building the world Imagine leveraging your military background and experience at a company that is building the world’s largest bridges, highways and skyscrapers.
We’re hiring the next generation of plant managers, engineers and operations experts.