Customer Service Representative - Battle Ground, WA Job
Job Description Job Attributes+
Battle Ground, WA 98604, US
Administrative Support and Services
- Maintain broad knowledge of client products and services
- Keep records of customer interactions and transactions
- Listen attentively to customer needs and concerns; demonstrate empathy
- Accurately take phone orders
- Data entry of faxed, emailed and phone in orders for production
- Coordinate between sales and production to meet customer deadlines
- Notify customers of expected delivery date and time
- Resolves product or service problems by clarifying customer’s complaint; determining the cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem; expediting correction or adjustments; following up to ensure resolution
- Assisting sales staff with expediting orders and communications with the production floor
- Answer the telephone and direct callers to appropriate departments
- Greet customers in a courteous, friendly, and professional manner
- Regular and predictable attendance, safely perform tasks and adherence to all safety policies and procedures are essential functions of the job.
- A minimum of 1 year previous customer service experience
- Strong organizational and listening skills
- Ability to work independently and prioritize work with deadlines
- Must be able to communicate effectively and conduct themselves professionally, with excellent written and verbal communications
- Able to read and perform mathematical calculations, and write measurements in number fractions at a high school education level
- Ability to read, interpret and understand drawings and specifications
- Computer experience a must and typing of numbers with accuracy
- Previous customer service experience in glass industry preferred
- Personal desktop computers, fax machine, copy machine, calculator, writing instruments, telephone, and various printers.
- Issued safety equipment
- This position is largely sedentary; however, caution needs to be taken when lifting files, boxes, opening file cabinet drawers.
- To avoid injuries to hands, back, and neck, proper ergonomics should be maintained while working at desk/workstation.
- Only online applications will be accepted
- When applying, please provide full employment history
- Pre-employment background screening will be conducted on qualified applicants after acceptance of job offer
- Highly competitive base pay
- Comprehensive medical, dental and disability benefits programs
- Group retirement savings program
- Health and wellness programs
- A culture that values opportunity for growth, development, and internal promotion
CRH Americas is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer.
EOE/Vet/Disability--If you want to know more, please click on this link.
Who We Are
Get what you want out of life with a global company building the world Imagine leveraging your military background and experience at a company that is building the world’s largest bridges, highways and skyscrapers.
We’re hiring the next generation of plant managers, engineers and operations experts.