Customer Service Representative - Grand Prairie, TX Job
Job Description Job Attributes+
Grand Prairie, TX 75050, US
We hire motivated individuals who want to grow with us, and we will equip you with the knowledge you need to be successful. We have an incredible track record of promoting from within at our Grand Prairie location. You can be our next success story.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
• Maintain broad knowledge of clients, products and services of the organization
• Document customer interactions and transactions
• Accurately process phoned, faxed, and e-mailed quotes and orders in accordance with cut off times and other time constraints that may exist
• Data entry of faxed, emailed, and phoned in orders for production
• Coordinate between sales and production to meet customer deadlines
• Maintain good communication channels with product and support staff
• Communicate with customers to determine expected delivery date and time.
• Resolve product or service problems by clarifying customer’s complaint; determining the cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem; expediting correction or adjustments; following up to ensure resolution
• Assist sales staff with expediting orders and communications with the production floor
• Answer the telephone in 3 rings or less and direct callers to appropriate departments
• Greet customers in a courteous, friendly, and professional manner
• Provide assistance to all co-workers when needed
Skills, Knowledge, and Ability Requirements
To be considered for the Customer Service Representative position, the following conditions must be met:
• A minimum of 1-year previous customer service experience
• Strong organizational and listening skills
• Ability to work overtime when required
• Ability to work independently and prioritize work with deadlines
• Ability to work in a fast paced, team environment to meet required deadlines
• Ability to communicate effectively and conduct themselves professionally, with excellent written and verbal communications
• Ability to read and perform mathematical calculations, and write measurements in number fractions at a high school education level
• Ability to read, interpret, and understand drawings and specifications
• Computer experience and accuracy in numeric typing
• Only online applications will be accepted
• When applying, please provide full employment history
• Pre-employment background screening will be conducted on qualified applicants after acceptance of job offer
• Health care benefits after 60 days
• Holiday pay and 401k benefits after 90 days
- Highly competitive base pay
- Comprehensive medical, dental and disability benefits programs
- Group retirement savings program
- Health and wellness programs
- A culture that values opportunity for growth, development, and internal promotion
CRH Americas is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer.
EOE/Vet/Disability--If you want to know more, please click on this link.
Oldcastle BuildingEnvelope is an E-Verify Employer.
Who We Are
Get what you want out of life with a global company building the world Imagine leveraging your military background and experience at a company that is building the world’s largest bridges, highways and skyscrapers.
We’re hiring the next generation of plant managers, engineers and operations experts.