Customer Service Representative- Union City, CA Job
Job Description Job Attributes+
Union City, CA 94587, US
Laborers and Production Workers
The Customer Service Representative works directly with customers. This person is responsible for
providing product and service information and process orders. Serve as an ambassador between the customer and the company.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE THE FOLLOWING:
• Listen attentively to customer needs and concerns; demonstrate empathy
• Maintain broad knowledge of clients, products and services
• Accurately process over the counter, phone, fax and e-mail product orders
• Document customer interactions and transactions
• Safely perform tasks and adherence to all safety policies and procedures are essential functions of this position
To perform the job successfully, this person must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required.
• Previous customer service experience preferred, but not required
• CRL product knowledge preferred, but not required
• Ability to work in a fast-pace environment and multitasking
• Ability to work in a collaborative team environment, stay current with all inquiries and tasks
• Regular and predictable attendance
• Must be able to communicate effectively and conduct yourself professionally, with excellent written and verbal communications
• Able to read and perform simple mathematical calculations
• Good computer skills
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
• Experience in glazing and architectural aluminum industry preferred but not required
• Strong in the use of Microsoft Office products
• Business Acumen
• Bilingual in Spanish preferred
- Highly competitive base pay
- Comprehensive medical, dental and disability benefits programs
- Group retirement savings program
- Health and wellness programs
- A culture that values opportunity for growth, development, and internal promotion
CRH Americas is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer.
EOE/Vet/Disability--If you want to know more, please click on this link.
C.R. Laurence Co., Inc. (CRL) is an E-Verify Employer.
Who We Are
Get what you want out of life with a global company building the world Imagine leveraging your military background and experience at a company that is building the world’s largest bridges, highways and skyscrapers.
We’re hiring the next generation of plant managers, engineers and operations experts.