Day Shift Manufacturing Position - Langley, B.C. Job
Job Description Job Attributes+
Langley, BC V4W 0A8, Canada
Laborers and Production Workers
- Day shifts starting between 6:00am-8:00am
- Specialty training provided - (Cranes, Forklifts, OFA, CNC operators and much more)
- Lots of room for advancement!
- 3-month probationary period
- Physically fit and able to lift 50 lbs.
- Can stand for long periods of time.
- Enjoys working in a team-based environment
- Multitasking capabilities
- Being motivational and amicable
- Adhering to and implementing safety procedures
- Leadership and time management
- Reliable transportation **located in Gloucester Industrial Park**
- Mechanically inclined an asset
- Basic understanding of English
- Glass manufacturing experience preferred but not required
- Life Insurance, Extended Health and Dental coverage for you and your family
- $150 Health Spending Account
- $150 Boot Allowance or supplied
- Manufacturing Training
- Employee appreciation days
- Employee Referral program
- Company matched RRSP Pension plan
- Advancement opportunities
- Wages based on individuals work experience and understanding of machinery
- Highly competitive base pay
- Comprehensive medical, dental and disability benefits programs
- Group retirement savings program
- Health and wellness programs
- A culture that values opportunity for growth, development, and internal promotion
Who We Are
Get what you want out of life with a global company building the world Imagine leveraging your military background and experience at a company that is building the world’s largest bridges, highways and skyscrapers.
We’re hiring the next generation of plant managers, engineers and operations experts.