Demand Planner - Langley, BC Job
Job Description Job Attributes+
Langley, BC, Canada
- Work as a connector between Sales and Operations to ensure accurate forecasting, efficient planning, and on time delivery
- Provide Finance with material and labor variances outside the norm
- Assist and maintain perpetual inventory count procedures
- Acting in a consulting role to develop and optimize the Production Scheduling process
- Produce build plan and master schedules, optimizing the manufacturing plan to ensure customer orders are fulfilled and manufacturing capability is maximized
- Communicate schedule changes promptly to production scheduling, operations and other applicable internal customers
- Enhance the existing and related planning procedures
- Ensure a high level of data integrity exists to support MPS/MRP accuracy at the top item level, as well as supply and demand information
- Review and ensure accuracy of all work orders and data entry on schedule
- Review operational and material consumption monthly and update system when necessary to reflect the accurate costs.
- Update all Standard information in our system.
- Good problem solving and multi-tasked abilities
- Effective verbal and written communication skills, with ability to communicate across all levels.
- Ability to work effectively and collaboratively in teams, across functional lines, and with internal and external customers.
- Strong orientation towards customer service and consumer satisfaction
- Requires solid math and analytical skills.
- A high PC proficiency including Word, Windows, and ability to do advanced Excel spreadsheet analysis.
- Excellent Syspro software knowledge an asset
- Good working knowledge of MRP and TOC manufacturing
- A good understanding of the principles and processes of sales forecasting, inventory control and production scheduling.
- Continuously update knowledge and skills for successful job performance
- Participate in training programs
- Seek additional educational courses
- 5+ years related experience.
- Database administration knowledge an asset.
- Telecom Industry or Manufacturing experience an asset.
- Highly competitive base pay
- Comprehensive medical, dental and disability benefits programs
- Group retirement savings program
- Health and wellness programs
- A culture that values opportunity for growth, development, and internal promotion
CRH Americas is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer.
EOE/Vet/Disability--If you want to know more, please click on this link.
Who We Are
Get what you want out of life with a global company building the world Imagine leveraging your military background and experience at a company that is building the world’s largest bridges, highways and skyscrapers.
We’re hiring the next generation of plant managers, engineers and operations experts.