Director of Product Management- Los Angeles, CA Job
Job Description Job Attributes+
Los Angeles, CA 90058, US
Administrative Support and Services
- Understand market drivers, competitors, and overall business environment through collecting and interpreting market and customer (VOC) data.
- Conduct ongoing competitor and industry analysis and reporting, highlighting opportunities and strategies to enhance existing portfolio.
- Build customer segmentation based on behaviors, markets, and applications.
- Assess market attractiveness, commercial viability and share of demand to evaluate new product introductions and other growth programs.
- Work closely with product design, engineering and operations to drive product development using a stage gate process.
- Work closely with sales and marketing to create robust product launch and promotional plans, including training of sales teams.
- Develop product business plans including roadmaps, marketing strategies, positioning, competitive analysis, value proposition, pricing strategies, ROI, and forecasting.
- Manage products across their lifecycle from initial demand planning to end-of-life strategies, as part of S&OP process.
- Lead monthly product meetings with Marketing, Sales, Product Development, Engineering and Supply Chain teams.
- 7+ years of experience in product management or relevant marketing roles.
- Proven track record in a product marketing or strategic marketing environment. Building Material experience is a plus.
- Strong understanding of strategic marketing including segmentation, pricing, competitive analysis.
- Demonstrated success of consistent sales and margin growth and developing new products and markets.
- Experience in defining product requirements and working with cross-functional teams to ensure the development of products based on business requirements.
- Excellent teamwork and cross functional leadership skills.
- Strong business and financial acumen.
- Demonstrated project planning, execution and management experience.
- Bachelor’s degree is required. MBA is desired.
- Highly competitive base pay
- Comprehensive medical, dental and disability benefits programs
- Group retirement savings program
- Health and wellness programs
- A culture that values opportunity for growth, development, and internal promotion
CRH Americas is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer.
EOE/Vet/Disability--If you want to know more, please click on this link.
C.R. Laurence Co., Inc. (CRL) is an E-Verify Employer.
Who We Are
Get what you want out of life with a global company building the world Imagine leveraging your military background and experience at a company that is building the world’s largest bridges, highways and skyscrapers.
We’re hiring the next generation of plant managers, engineers and operations experts.