Director of Sales (Hardscapes) - Dallas, TX Job
Job Description Job Attributes+
Grapevine, TX 76051, US
Sales & Estimating
- Analyze market trends. Promote and secure new business by exploring potential product users and industries.
- Manage sales cost structure to include staffing, marketing spend, and expenses.
- Develop and implement strategic sales plans and objectives to achieve company revenue targets and market penetration goals within the manufacturing industry.
- Lead, mentor, and manage the sales team, including hiring, training, coaching, and performance evaluations.
- Drive sales performance through effective goal setting, sales strategies, and performance metrics specific to manufacturing.
- Identify and capitalize on new business opportunities and market trends within the manufacturing sector to expand the company's customer base and increase revenue.
- Manage strategic partnerships in the marketplace with adjacent products and vendors.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with key clients, partners, and stakeholders within the manufacturing industry.
- Monitor and analyze sales data, market trends, and competitor activities within the manufacturing sector to identify areas for improvement and ensure the sales team remains competitive.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including production, operations, and marketing, to align sales strategies with overall business objectives in the manufacturing setting.
- Develop and manage the sales budget, forecasts, and financial reporting specific to manufacturing. Monitor budget against actual results.
- Stay current with industry developments, manufacturing best practices, and technology advancements, and provide recommendations for continuous improvement within the manufacturing sales process.
- Bachelor's degree in business, management, sales, marketing, manufacturing, or a related field (MBA preferred).
- Minimum 10+ years of progressive experience in sales within the manufacturing industry, with a minimum of 5 years in sales leadership roles.
- Prefer background in selling Building Products and/or Construction related materials.
- Proven track record of achieving and exceeding sales targets within the manufacturing sector and driving revenue growth.
- Strong leadership and managerial skills, with the ability to motivate and inspire a sales team within a manufacturing environment.
- Excellent strategic thinking, problem-solving, and decision-making abilities.
- Exceptional communication, presentation, and negotiation skills.
- Solid understanding of sales processes, methodologies, and tools within the manufacturing industry.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, results-oriented environment within the manufacturing sector.
- Proficient in using CRM software and other sales productivity tools.
- Ability to travel 50% of the time.
- Highly competitive base pay
- Comprehensive medical, dental and disability benefits programs
- Group retirement savings program
- Health and wellness programs
- A diverse and inclusive culture that values opportunity for growth, development, and internal promotion
Oldcastle APG, a CRH Company, is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer.
EOE/Vet/Disability--If you want to know more, please click on this link.
Who We Are
Get what you want out of life with a global company building the world Imagine leveraging your military background and experience at a company that is building the world’s largest bridges, highways and skyscrapers.
We’re hiring the next generation of plant managers, engineers and operations experts.