Dispatch/CSR - Interstate Concrete & Asphalt (Airway Heights, WA) Job
Job Description Job Attributes+
Airway Heights, WA 99001, US
Key Responsibilities (Essential Duties and Functions)
- Answers customer and driver calls in a timely and professional manner.
- Enters order data into computer system.
- Schedules and tracks orders and deliveries.
- Prepares daily schedule for next-day deliveries outlining equipment, personnel, and material needed.
- Coordinates deliveries with customers, sales, quality control, operators, and other personnel as required regarding special materials needed, customer requirements, and plant and material availability.
- Maintains working knowledge of city streets and surrounding areas to assist drivers in locating specific job sites.
- Assists customers in determining the proper product, proper amount, and proper price. Receives and follows-up on customer complaints regarding any truck or driver problems at job sites.
- Maintains good customer relations.
- Regular and timely attendance.
- Other tasks as assigned to meet business needs.
- Participate in and promote an inclusive work environment.
Wage: $17-20/hour with potental for OT & Growth Potential
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) preferred.
- Two years direct customer service/dispatch experience highly preferred.
- Previous experience in the construction industry a plus but not required.
- Demonstrates ability to multi-task and prioritize workloads in a fast paced environment.
- Demonstrates ability to communicate effectively with all departments and customers on the phone and in person.
- Detailed-oriented and thorough in all duties and be able to work extended hours when needed.
- Proficient with Microsoft Windows applications.
- Accurately type 50+ words per minute.
- Excellent organizational, customer service and telephone skills.
- Strong written and oral communication skills with high attention to detail.
- Ability to work well in a high stress environment.
- Ability to perform well in a small team environment.
- Must pass background check and pre-employment controlled substance testing.
- A culture that values opportunity for growth, development and internal promotion
- Highly competitive base pay
- Comprehensive medical, dental and disability benefits programs
- Group retirement savings program
- Health and wellness programs
Interstate Concrete & Asphalt Co. is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer.
EOE/Vet/Disability--If you want to know more, please click on this link.
Who We Are
Get what you want out of life with a global company building the world Imagine leveraging your military background and experience at a company that is building the world’s largest bridges, highways and skyscrapers.
We’re hiring the next generation of plant managers, engineers and operations experts.