Dispatch Scheduler - South Wasatch Front Job
Job Description Job Attributes+
Salt Lake City, UT 84116, US
Administrative Support and Services
- Order management from internal and external customers for next day’s orders, by phone, email or transportation management tools.
- Schedule / Coordinate Drivers and Logistics Equipment Daily
- Responsible for Daily Coordination with Hired Haulers.
- Coordinate with Driver and Driver Supervisors on required trainings and schedule requirements.
- Understanding of Transportation Equipment and Material Delivery
- Coordinate with Equipment Department for Available Equipment Resources
- Knowledge of Pit/Plant location and Products
- Daily payroll management
- Complete and Submit paper Timecards via Infield Daily
- Skilled in Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Other duties as assigned by Manager
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) required or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Related field experience is preferred.
- Understanding of Hours of Service for Commercial Motor Vehicle Drivers.
- Understanding of DVIR – Driver Vehicle Inspection Reports
- Ability to learn web-based programs; scheduling and logistics management
- Customer Service - Manages difficult or emotional customer situations; Responds promptly to customer needs.
- Teamwork - Contributes to building a positive team spirit.
- Judgment - Exhibits sound and accurate judgment.
- Planning/Organizing - Uses time efficiently.
- Professionalism - Approaches others in a tactful manner; Reacts well under pressure; Accepts responsibility for own actions.
- Safety and Security - Observes safety and security procedures; Determines appropriate action beyond guidelines; Reports potentially unsafe conditions; Uses equipment and materials properly.
- Adaptability - Adapts to changes in the work environment; Changes approach or method to best fit the situation; Able to deal with frequent change, delays, or unexpected events.
- Attendance/Punctuality - Is consistently at work and on time.
- Dependability - Follows instructions, responds to management direction; Commits to long hours of work when necessary to reach goals.
- Initiative - Asks for and offers help when needed.
- Innovation - Generates suggestions for improving work.
- Quality - Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness; Looks for ways to improve and promote quality; Applies feedback to improve performance.
- Highly competitive base pay
- Comprehensive medical, dental and disability benefits programs
- Group retirement savings program
- Health and wellness programs
- A diverse and inclusive culture that values opportunity for growth, development, and internal promotion
Staker Parson Companies, a CRH Company, is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer.
EOE/Vet/Disability--If you want to know more, please click on this link.
Who We Are
Get what you want out of life with a global company building the world Imagine leveraging your military background and experience at a company that is building the world’s largest bridges, highways and skyscrapers.
We’re hiring the next generation of plant managers, engineers and operations experts.