Driver Class A or B - Battle Ground, WA Job
Job Description Job Attributes+
Battle Ground, WA 98604, US
- Handle and load/unload glass and or/or metal products, secure the load, make multiple deliveries, and provide excellent customer service.
- Periodically help with loading products onto a truck for the next days' route.
- Ensure trucks are operating efficiently by performing through daily pre- and post-trip inspections.
- Maintain safe operations and clean personal appearance by complying with organization operational policies, procedures and standards, as well as state and local driving rules and regulations.
- Maintain truck and driving records by reporting information, completing driver logs and truck performance forms.
- Regular and predictable attendance, the ability to safely perform tasks, and adherence to all safety policies and procedures are essential functions of our job.
- At least 21 years old.
- Valid CDL Class A, or B license obtained from a licensed truck driver training program, with an acceptable motor vehicle record.
- Minimum of two years driving a tractor and semi-trailer or a straight truck.
- Compliant with all other DOT requirements.
- Ability to obtain a medical examiner’s certificate of physical qualification.
- Ability to accurately complete log book and all other assigned necessary paperwork as per DOT regulations
- Ability to read and interpret mathematical measurements and be able to effectively use a tape measure.
- Good customer relations and people skills.
- Clean driving record over the last three years with no tickets or accidents. No major traffic violations on driving record.
- Ability to lift and carry up to 75 lbs unassisted.
- Highly competitive base pay
- Comprehensive medical, dental and disability benefits programs
- Group retirement savings program
- Health and wellness programs
- A culture that values opportunity for growth, development, and internal promotion
CRH Americas is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer.
EOE/Vet/Disability--If you want to know more, please click on this link.
Who We Are
Get what you want out of life with a global company building the world Imagine leveraging your military background and experience at a company that is building the world’s largest bridges, highways and skyscrapers.
We’re hiring the next generation of plant managers, engineers and operations experts.