E-Commerce Merchandising Manager- Los Angeles, CA Job
Job Description Job Attributes+
Los Angeles, CA 90015, US
- Manage and support https://www.crlaurence.com/’s website merchandising strategy and activities to ensure accurate and optimal product exposure across all categories, representative imagery, detailed and SEO optimized copy, competitive pricing, and engaging promotional campaigns.
- Manage and support all merchandising related Data Workflows, including ERP interface, Product Catalog/taxonomy Management, Customer Set-Up and Order Management.
- Deliver engaging fit-for-use promotion and assortment requirements for online customers.
- Inform and maintain accurate stock levels in collaboration with Operations and Sales teams.
- Provide input and proactively review marketing/merchandising calendar to identify opportunities to optimize revenue and customer engagement through product, collections, themes, marketing, and educational presentation.
- Utilize the product catalog and performance metrics to build and sort category and product groupings as guided by marketing and merchandising initiatives.
- Increase website conversion and average order size through online merchandise management of best/featured sellers, related/replacement products, seasonal product promotions, and other up-sell, and cross-sell opportunities.
- Support seasonal initiatives through featured collections of product bundles, architectural solutions and landing page treatments.
- Ensure timely and accurate implementation of website content and promotions across North America, Europe, and Australia.
- Coordinate with cross-functional teams to streamline workflows and maximize production efficiency in a constantly evolving environment where the process is fluid and creative solutions are necessary.
- Conduct analyses and utilize data to understand the performance of product categories, creative treatments and guide ongoing improvements to digital merchandise presentation and performance.
- Review competitor and related industry websites to ensure close alignment with product classification and categorization, promotions, and trends.
- Open and accessible management style, with the ability to consistently achieve positive results and collaborate across the team
- Strong background in customer acquisition, re-engagement, and retention strategies
- Comprehensive knowledge of the online merchandizing strategies, CRM landscape and KPI's, digital marketing, e-retail- and brand strategies, with the ability to apply this knowledge to solve complex problems successfully
- Expertise in SAP Hybris Cloud Commerce and Marketing Suite, Adobe Creative Cloud Suite (specifically Photoshop, Illustrator, Analytics), and Microsoft Office Suite
- Strong communication skills, with the ability to listen to understand, and to translate the company/brand strategy to e-retailers and enroll them in support of strategies
- Ability to effectively resolve competing priorities for Product Category/Brands team, and other functions
- Ability to work effectively within a fast-paced, complex matrix and changing environment
- Flexibility to travel as required
- Highly competitive base pay
- Comprehensive medical, dental and disability benefits programs
- Group retirement savings program
- Health and wellness programs
- A culture that values opportunity for growth, development, and internal promotion
CRH Americas is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer.
EOE/Vet/Disability--If you want to know more, please click on this link.
C.R. Laurence Co., Inc. (CRL) is an E-Verify Employer.
Who We Are
Get what you want out of life with a global company building the world Imagine leveraging your military background and experience at a company that is building the world’s largest bridges, highways and skyscrapers.
We’re hiring the next generation of plant managers, engineers and operations experts.