Electrician / Electrical Technician - Ogden, UT Job
Job Description Job Attributes+
Ogden, UT 84404, US
- Run conduit to/from service equipment to devices per electrical prints/schematics
- Install electrical devices such as distribution panels, lights, receptacles, switchgear, UPS, generator, TVSS, etc.
- Pull wire and make terminations of the complete electrical system for equipment
- Label system components
- Troubleshoot controls, both mechanical and electrical
- Maintain a clean work area
Other duties may be assigned as needed
- High school diploma / equivalent or a comparable combination of education, training, and experience
- At least 3 years of electrical experience Preferred
- Must be able to read and interpret drawings and electrical schematics
- Ability to understand and apply basic mathematical skills
- Ability to use power hand tools, tape measure, and level
- Working experience of voltages up to 480
- Journeyman electrical license preferred
- Lifting may be required with assistance provided if needed
- Highly competitive base pay
- Comprehensive medical, dental and disability benefits programs
- Group retirement savings program
- Health and wellness programs
- A culture that values opportunity for growth, development, and internal promotion
CRH Americas is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer.
EOE/Vet/Disability--If you want to know more, please click on this link.
Who We Are
Get what you want out of life with a global company building the world Imagine leveraging your military background and experience at a company that is building the world’s largest bridges, highways and skyscrapers.
We’re hiring the next generation of plant managers, engineers and operations experts.