Electrician - Midlothian, TX Job
Job Description Job Attributes+
Midlothian, TX 76065, US
- Troubleshoot, calibrate and repair electric and electronic circuits, equipment, controls, and instrumentation as needed.
- Interpret and work from blueprints, charts, tables, work orders, verbal instructions and established practices to organize and complete assigned repair jobs. Solve routine job problems effectively.
- Performs repairs, routine maintenance and preventive maintenance on plant equipment.
- Performs the construction and installation of new plant electrical equipment and systems.
- Modifies existing plant electrical equipment, instruments and systems.
- Inspects plant electrical systems and equipment for needed preventive maintenance.
- Inspect and service electrical motors, including bearing lubrication and replacement.
- Install power and control wiring including conduit and cable tray.
- Must be willing and able to learn operations and trouble shooting of plant environmental equipment.
- Responsible for housekeeping and clean-up of immediate work areas or in other areas in conjunction with assigned duties.
- Responsible for documentation associated with job duties.
- Aids in training electrical apprentices.
- Performs other duties assigned by the Electrical Supervisor, as needed.
- On a continuing basis observes all safety rules, wears appropriate personal protective equipment (PPE).
This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee occupying this position. Employee will be required to follow all job instructions of his/her supervisor and to perform other work assignments related to plant operations and safety policies.
Required Minimum Qualifications
- High School or GED – Minimum
- Vocational / Trade School / Accredited Associates Program – Preferred
- Minimum three years electrician experience
- Journeyman Electrician – Preferred
Ash Grove Cement is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer.
EOE/Vet/Disability--If you want to know more, please click on this link.
Who We Are
Get what you want out of life with a global company building the world Imagine leveraging your military background and experience at a company that is building the world’s largest bridges, highways and skyscrapers.
We’re hiring the next generation of plant managers, engineers and operations experts.