Engineering Manager (PE) - Fort Worth, TX Job
Job Description Job Attributes+
Fort Worth, TX 76111, US
- Coordinating and supporting all engineering and design activities at a facility
- Managing the CAD Drafters within the region
- Prepare and provide calculations and drawings for precast structures
- Provide support during the estimating process by reviewing plans and specifications and providing BOM estimates for complex structures when needed
- Work with the drafting team to provide accurate submittal drawings for special structures on a project, and production piece drawings for the plant
- Final review drawings provided by drafting team
- Provide support during the project management process for engineered product
- Provide support during the production of product for structural and safety questions and concerns that arise
- Provide technical training to plant employees about products, safety, and processes
- Understand the batch plant ERP software and review batch reports regularly to ensure quality
- Provide field support during or after installation on complex projects or as needed when structural problems arise
- Conduct annual QA Audit at another plant
- Support CAPEX activity
- Drafting turnaround time
- Cost out savings
- Quality Review Score
- Bachelor’s Degree in Civil/Structural Engineering
- Engineer-in -Training Certification
- Working knowledge of how to read and interpret schematics and engineering drawings
- Reinforced Concrete Design Experience
- Perform Structural Analysis and Design using Solidworks
- Travel 40%
- Professional Engineering License
- 3+ years of recent construction and/or project management experience a plus
- Knowledge of software: AutoCAD, Inventor, Microsoft Office, SAP 2000 (or other FEA software), MathCAD, etc.
- Master's Degree in Civil/Structural Engineering
- Highly competitive base pay
- Comprehensive medical, dental and disability benefits programs
- Group retirement savings program
- Health and wellness programs
- A diverse and inclusive culture that values opportunity for growth, development, and internal promotion
Oldcastle Infrastructure, a CRH Company, is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer.
EOE/Vet/Disability--If you want to know more, please click on this link.
Who We Are
Get what you want out of life with a global company building the world Imagine leveraging your military background and experience at a company that is building the world’s largest bridges, highways and skyscrapers.
We’re hiring the next generation of plant managers, engineers and operations experts.