Equipment Operator (Grade & Pave) - Interstate Concrete & Asphalt (Colville, WA) Job
Job Description Job Attributes+
Colville, WA 99114, US
Forklift, Equipment and Machine Operators
Key Responsibilities (Essential Duties and Functions)
- Operate Roller, Paver or Screed, Blade, Loader, Backhoe or other heavy equipment
- Must have knowledge of proper equipment operation, grade and work operations
- Loads and unloads equipment and secures equipment on trailer
- Assist labor crew including shoveling, raking and compacting of asphalt materials
- Routinely assist other members of the work force in different areas of production.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) preferred.
- Previous asphalt grade/pave operations and/or construction related experience preferred.
- Safety minded professional who demonstrates good performance, attendance and punctuality.
- Demonstrates the ability to work independently, without direct supervision.
- Demonstrates the willingness to work overtime and weekends/holidays.
- Demonstrates the willingness to learn and work a variety of job tasks.
- Must have a valid driver’s license.
- Class A CDL with self-certification of non-excepted interstate and current DOT medical card preferred.
- Must pass pre-employment work screen and controlled substance testing.
The statements included in this job description are not intended to be all-inclusive. They represent typical elements and criteria necessary to successfully perform the job. Other duties may be assigned as required. Requirements for this job are subject to modification by the Company and its designees, and reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- A culture that values opportunity for growth, development and internal promotion
- Highly competitive base pay
- Comprehensive medical, dental and disability benefits programs
- Group retirement savings program
- Health and wellness programs
Interstate Concrete & Asphalt Co. is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer.
EOE/Vet/Disability--If you want to know more, please click on this link.
Who We Are
Get what you want out of life with a global company building the world Imagine leveraging your military background and experience at a company that is building the world’s largest bridges, highways and skyscrapers.
We’re hiring the next generation of plant managers, engineers and operations experts.