Estimator - Metals Market - Azusa, CA Job
Job Description Job Attributes+
Azusa, CA 91702, US
Sales & Estimating
- Quotation of made-to-order inquiries including overhead, underground and surface products.
- Providing customers with lead times and freight quotes.
- Collaborating with cross functional teams to obtain the information needed to create quotations.
- Complete understanding of the manufacturing process to ensure proper calculation of labor and engineering cost.
- Participation in location meetings and collaborating with cross functional teams.
- Understand customer needs and expectations to develop our value proposition.
- Assimilate and communicate market segment research and competitor analysis.
- Respond to requests in a timely fashion. Gather market intelligence when possible and share with the RSM, Estimator and Commercial Director.
- Follow up with customers post quote to ensure pricing is competitive and that lead times are acceptable.
- Ensure approval drawings are provided when necessary. Customer expectations must match quoted solutions.
- Build internal relationships with cross functional team members.
- Experience in an Estimating role with a metal fabrication company.
- Ability to solve complex math problems and a fundamental knowledge of weights and measures.
- Computer Competency—Experience with Microsoft Word, Excel and functional ERP systems.
- This is a collaborative role. Must work well in a team environment.
- $75,000 - $85,000/year
- Plus bonus
- Highly competitive base pay
- Comprehensive medical, dental and disability benefits programs
- Group retirement savings program
- Health and wellness programs
- A diverse and inclusive culture that values opportunity for growth, development, and internal promotion
Oldcastle Infrastructure, a CRH Company, is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer.
EOE/Vet/Disability--If you want to know more, please click on this link.
Who We Are
Get what you want out of life with a global company building the world Imagine leveraging your military background and experience at a company that is building the world’s largest bridges, highways and skyscrapers.
We’re hiring the next generation of plant managers, engineers and operations experts.