Estimator - Nampa, ID Job
Job Description Job Attributes+
Nampa, ID 83687, US
Sales & Estimating
- Complete take-offs and quotes for all RFQ’s brought in by the outside sales team
- Send quote to customer before due date, ensuring outside salesperson is copied on all correspondence
- Communicate directly with customer regarding quantity verification/confirmation and quote structure
- Work with the sales team on proposal strategy, basis-of-design changes, or value engineering options
- Work with vendors to prepare bids and write proposals
- Manage bids that range in size and complexity simultaneously
- Review and analyze drawings, specifications, proposals, and other documentation to prepare, cost and labor estimates for products, projects or services
- Utilize market-based price list provided by sales manager
- Assist in development of department improvement initiatives such as historical data, tool and template development and closing out win/loss jobs in ERP
- Work with outside sales to ensure all Oldcastle Infrastructure products are being considered – “Own the Jobsite” mentality
- Work with OSR to understand and complete an entire bid package properly
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
- Working knowledge of how to read and interpret schematics and engineering drawings
- 3+ years of recent construction and/or bidding experience a plus
- Knowledge of software’s for proposal drawings
- Highly competitive base pay
- Comprehensive medical, dental and disability benefits programs
- Group retirement savings program
- Health and wellness programs
- A diverse and inclusive culture that values opportunity for growth, development, and internal promotion
Oldcastle Infrastructure, a CRH Company, is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer.
EOE/Vet/Disability--If you want to know more, please click on this link.
Who We Are
Get what you want out of life with a global company building the world Imagine leveraging your military background and experience at a company that is building the world’s largest bridges, highways and skyscrapers.
We’re hiring the next generation of plant managers, engineers and operations experts.