Job Description Job Attributes+
Los Angeles, CA 90058, US
Laborers and Production Workers
Prepares work to be accomplished by studying fabrication instructions, blueprint specifications, and parts lists; gathering parts, subassemblies, tools, and materials. Produces components by assembling parts and subassemblies.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
• This position requires to drill holes, prep materials according to work orders, fabrication sheets and schedules. Read labels, shop sketches.
• Completing daily work orders, calculating, measuring for parts sizes and placement, and inspecting work.
• Ensure that the parts are fabricated correctly per prints, work sheets and or shop drawings for the assembly departments.
• Assembles components by examining connections for correct fit; fastening parts and subassemblies
• Resolves fabrication problems by altering dimensions to meet specifications; notifying supervisor to obtain additional resources
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Skills, Knowledge and Ability Requirements
To be considered for a position, the following conditions must be met:
• Able to stand on your feet for 8-10-hour days
• Read and use a tape measure.
Tape measures, pliers, power, hand tools, and other various tools.
- Highly competitive base pay
- Comprehensive medical, dental and disability benefits programs
- Group retirement savings program
- Health and wellness programs
- A culture that values opportunity for growth, development, and internal promotion
CRH Americas is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer.
EOE/Vet/Disability--If you want to know more, please click on this link.
C.R. Laurence Co., Inc. (CRL) is an E-Verify Employer.
Who We Are
Get what you want out of life with a global company building the world Imagine leveraging your military background and experience at a company that is building the world’s largest bridges, highways and skyscrapers.
We’re hiring the next generation of plant managers, engineers and operations experts.