Field Lube Technician-St George, UT Job
Job Description Job Attributes+
St. George, UT 84790, US
Key Responsibilities (Essential Duties and Functions)
- Understand company Safety Policies and implement into daily life and be a leader in Safety including but not limited to:
- Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
- Lock Out Tag Out (LOTO)
- Confined Spaces
- Working at Heights
- Risk Assessment
- Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions
- Help to ensure the reliability and performance of our equipment.
- Handle problems in a professional manner during difficult high-pressure situations.
- Perform preventative maintenance schedules according to company specifications.
- Any other job responsibilities as assigned by management.
- Associates Degree or equivalent work experience as outlined in this job specification
2 years of technical field experience servicing heavy equipment and trucks
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
- Ability to work well with others in a group or one on one setting.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed, but uninvolved written or oral instructions
To perform this job successfully, an individual should be able to type and use keyboards accurately and have knowledge of Database software.
- Hold a Valid Driver’s License with a Commercial Driver’s License (CDL) and have or be willing to obtain tanker and hazmat endorsements.
- MSHA and OSHA training a positive.
Working knowledge in the operations of Windows based computers.
- Customer Service - Manages difficult or emotional customer situations; Responds promptly to customer needs.
- Teamwork - Contributes to building a positive team spirit.
- Judgment - Exhibits sound and accurate judgment.
- Planning/Organizing - Uses time efficiently.
- Professionalism - Approaches others in a tactful manner; Reacts well under pressure; Accepts responsibility for own actions.
- Safety and Security - Observes safety and security procedures; Determines appropriate action beyond guidelines; Reports potentially unsafe conditions; Uses equipment and materials properly.
- Adaptability - Adapts to changes in the work environment; Changes approach or method to best fit the situation; Able to deal with frequent change, delays, or unexpected events.
- Attendance/Punctuality - Is consistently at work and on time.
- Dependability - Follows instructions, responds to management direction; Commits to long hours of work when necessary to reach goals.
- Initiative - Asks for and offers help when needed.
- Innovation - Generates suggestions for improving work.
- Quality - Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness; Looks for ways to improve and promote quality; Applies feedback to improve performance.
- A culture that values opportunity for growth, development and internal promotion
- Highly competitive base pay
- Comprehensive medical, dental and disability benefits programs
- Group retirement savings program
- Health and wellness programs
Western Rock Products is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer.
EOE/Vet/Disability--If you want to know more, please click on this link.
Who We Are
Get what you want out of life with a global company building the world Imagine leveraging your military background and experience at a company that is building the world’s largest bridges, highways and skyscrapers.
We’re hiring the next generation of plant managers, engineers and operations experts.