Field Sales Sample Support Representative - Phoenix, AZ Job
Job Description Job Attributes+
Phoenix, AZ 85019, US
Sales & Estimating
- Responsible for supporting the Outside Sales Representatives in a designated region
- Responsible for supporting the development and maintaining effective relationships with current dealers
- Stock and maintain sample selection areas at the Highland and Solutions Center facilities
- Pull Hardscape accessory orders for delivery to ensure accuracy and maintain those inventories by keeping them organized. Communicate with management when replenishment is needed
- Monitor and maintain all P.O.P. material for assigned region
- Coordinate and implement sales driven programs such as (but not limited to) “Demo Days” with vendors and remerchandising “Grand openings.”
- Maintain weekly communication with all Outside Sales Representatives
- Travel to each assigned region as requested
- Complete any merchandising or remerchandising efforts in any location as directed
- Provide a Dealer visit summary to management after each dealer visit
- Provide a daily email to management recapping the dealer performance and communication performed each week
- Ability to travel 20-30% of the time
- Oversee Administrative sales functions for sales program
- Other duties and responsibilities related to the nature of the job may be assigned on a temporary or permanent basis as needed
- Associate’s degree or equivalent from a 2-year college or technical school or equivalent in experience, training, and education
- At least one year of related experience and or training preferable
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Prior experience in block/brick manufacturing industry or related field recommended
- Proven sales support expertise
- Excellent customer service oriented skills
- Attention to detail
- Computer literate, especially MS Office suite, order tracking software, email, etc.
- Valid driver’s license and current auto liability insurance
- Lifting up to 65 pounds
- Able to operate a vehicle for long periods of time
- Requires sitting and standing for long periods of time
- Some overnight travel required
- Highly competitive base pay
- Comprehensive medical, dental and disability benefits programs
- Group retirement savings program
- Health and wellness programs
- A culture that values opportunity for growth, development, and internal promotion
CRH Americas is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer.
EOE/Vet/Disability--If you want to know more, please click on this link.
Who We Are
Get what you want out of life with a global company building the world Imagine leveraging your military background and experience at a company that is building the world’s largest bridges, highways and skyscrapers.
We’re hiring the next generation of plant managers, engineers and operations experts.