Forklift Operator - Draper, UT Job
Job Description Job Attributes+
Draper, UT 84020, US
Forklift, Equipment and Machine Operators
- Operate Forklift Safety to move product into inventory/onto and off a truck
- Ensure proper rotation and placement of finished goods
- Properly label product and package product for inventory
- Ensure packaged quantities are correct and quality is up to standards
- Load trucks with the finished product for delivery
- Before loading product for shipment ensure packaging and pallet are safe and adequate for shipment
- Complete Daily paperwork including inspection reports for equipment
- At least a High school diploma or GED equivalent and at least 1 year of related work experience
- Ability to read and interpret loading slips, safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions and procedure manuals
- Follow all safety procedures
- Ability to carry out instructions, both written and oral
- Mathematical skills including addition, subtraction, multiplication, division, and understanding of units of measure
- Able to work any shift
- Ability to lift up to 100 lbs
- Bilingual in English and Spanish preferred
- Forklift Certified
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Previous experience in a manufacturing environment
- Highly competitive base pay
- Comprehensive medical, dental and disability benefits programs
- Group retirement savings program
- Health and wellness programs
- A culture that values opportunity for growth, development, and internal promotion
CRH Americas is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer.
EOE/Vet/Disability--If you want to know more, please click on this link.
Who We Are
Get what you want out of life with a global company building the world Imagine leveraging your military background and experience at a company that is building the world’s largest bridges, highways and skyscrapers.
We’re hiring the next generation of plant managers, engineers and operations experts.