Forklift Operator/Laborer - Spokane, WA Job
Job Description Job Attributes+
Spokane, WA 99216, US
Forklift, Equipment and Machine Operators
Operates forklift as directed and without supervision while adhering to all rules and regulations mandated by safety policies and procedures.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Read job specifications to determine operator adjustments and material requirements
- Position forks, lifting platform or other lifting devices under, over, or around loaded pallets, skids, boxes, products or materials and transports load to designated area
- Inventories materials in warehouse and yard and supply workers with materials as needed
- Performs routine maintenance to include lubricating, fueling and cleaning
- Make sure all housekeeping is maintained in a clear and orderly fashion in assigned area
- Load and unload customers in the yard per ship ticket
- Other duties and responsibilities related to the nature of the job may be assigned on a temporary or permanent basis as needed
- High school diploma or GED equivalent; a minimum of two years of related experience in trades specific to job requirements; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Must be able to pass an internal certification program
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instruction, shipping and receiving tickets and procedure manuals
- Knowledge of basic math and measurements
- Must have the ability to lift and/or move up to 50 lbs. from ground level, occasionally up to 100 lbs. with assistance, if needed
- Highly competitive base pay
- Comprehensive medical, dental and disability benefits programs
- Group retirement savings program
- Health and wellness programs
- A culture that values opportunity for growth, development, and internal promotion
CRH Americas is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer.
EOE/Vet/Disability--If you want to know more, please click on this link.
Who We Are
Get what you want out of life with a global company building the world Imagine leveraging your military background and experience at a company that is building the world’s largest bridges, highways and skyscrapers.
We’re hiring the next generation of plant managers, engineers and operations experts.