Forklift Operator - Lakeside, CA Job
Job Description Job Attributes+
lakeside, CA 92040, US
Laborers and Production Workers
- Pull product from yard per picking lists
- Stage in set-up area
- Load trucks for delivery and / or will call
- Unload incoming raw materials (caps, wire, etc.)
- Verify packing slips and put material in correct department
- Pick and pack orders and strapping as needed
- Work with the yard crew; yarding and loading product to ship to the sites
Other duties may be assigned as needed
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills and/or abilities required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential duties of the job.
- Required physical examination
- Ability to communicate effectively with team members
- Must be team oriented
Good attendance and positive attitude a must
Lifting may be required with assistance provided if need
- Knowledge of basic tools and their uses
- Highly competitive base pay
- Comprehensive medical, dental and disability benefits programs
- Group retirement savings program
- Health and wellness programs
- A culture that values opportunity for growth, development, and internal promotion
CRH Americas is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer.
EOE/Vet/Disability--If you want to know more, please click on this link.
Who We Are
Get what you want out of life with a global company building the world Imagine leveraging your military background and experience at a company that is building the world’s largest bridges, highways and skyscrapers.
We’re hiring the next generation of plant managers, engineers and operations experts.