Forklift Operator - Nampa, ID Job
Job Description Job Attributes+
Nampa, ID 83687, US
Forklift, Equipment and Machine Operators
- Operate stretch wrap machines, film roll up-enders, and extended boom arm forklift equipment
- Organize product on the yard according to inventory procedures
- Safely load product onto and unload product from flat beds and box trailers
- Validate packing slips, ship tickets, and other delivery documentation by auditing, recording and interpreting shipping documentation, weights & measures, labels and production schedules
- Other duties may be assigned as needed
- Must have experience operating a forklift - at least 1 year is preferred
- High school diploma/equivalent
- Ability to perform routine inspection, fueling and preventive maintenance duties (lubrication, cleaning, battery change)
- Ability to record and understand numerical values
- Ability to communicate effectively with team members
- Must have math, communication and comprehension skills to interface with transportation, dispatch, and direct trailer hitch operations
- Lifting may be required with assistance provided if needed
- Highly competitive base pay
- Comprehensive medical, dental and disability benefits programs
- Group retirement savings program
- Health and wellness programs
- A culture that values opportunity for growth, development, and internal promotion
CRH Americas is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer.
EOE/Vet/Disability--If you want to know more, please click on this link.
Who We Are
Get what you want out of life with a global company building the world Imagine leveraging your military background and experience at a company that is building the world’s largest bridges, highways and skyscrapers.
We’re hiring the next generation of plant managers, engineers and operations experts.