Forklift Supervisor - Bellingham, WA Job
Job Description Job Attributes+
Bellingham, WA 98226, US
Logistics & Non-Driver Transportation
- Inspect all loads as a last and final check
- Assist the Transportation Manager in performing all tasks necessary to ensure that all vehicles and drivers are safe and in compliance with all legal and regulatory agencies
- Verify specials
- Receive/verify incoming materials for facility
- Serve as the will call expediter
- Maintain the yard in an orderly fashion
- Schedule workload and coordinate daily delivery schedules based on sale’s request for product and product availability
- Work closely with the production to the team to determine items ready for delivery
- Operating heavy equipment as needed
- Safely transport finished product and assignments in a sequential order for completing tasks assigned
- Move controls and levers that operate forklift or mijack in order to load, unload, transport and stack materials ranging in weights from 50 lbs. to 100,000 lbs.
- Unload incoming truck shipments
- Perform routine maintenance on forklift, such as cleaning filters, lubricating, recharging batteries, checking safety devices and fueling gas tank
- Maintain cleanliness of machinery and surrounding areas
- Ability to work under limited supervision
- Ability to follow company production and safety procedures
- Ability to motivate and influence team members
- Ability to communicate effectively with team members
- Ability to problem-solve
- Good computer skills preferred
- High school diploma / equivalent
- 3 years of experience in related industry preferred
- At least 1-year experience with heavy machinery in related industry preferred
- Highly competitive base pay
- Comprehensive medical, dental and disability benefits programs
- Group retirement savings program
- Health and wellness programs
- A culture that values opportunity for growth, development, and internal promotion
CRH Americas is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer.
EOE/Vet/Disability--If you want to know more, please click on this link.
Who We Are
Get what you want out of life with a global company building the world Imagine leveraging your military background and experience at a company that is building the world’s largest bridges, highways and skyscrapers.
We’re hiring the next generation of plant managers, engineers and operations experts.