General Crusher Laborer - Interstate Concrete & Asphalt (Rathdrum, ID) 1 Job
Job Description Job Attributes+
Elk, WA 99009, US
Laborers and Production Workers
Interstate Concrete & Asphalt Co., a CRH company, is a member of the CRH West Division family, values a culture of growth, development, and internal promotion. We are a dynamic, growth-oriented, national aggregate, asphalt, concrete, and construction family of companies. For over 80 years, we have worked to be the preferred source of quality rock products, concrete, asphalt paving, and construction services. We have been recognized by numerous organizations for our commitment to safety, customer service, and innovation.
Key Responsibilities (Essential Duties and Functions)
- Operate equipment safety and efficently
- Perform general clean-up, maintenance and housekeeping tasks at the crusher
- Shovel excess materials from around conveyors and other areas to prevent build up
- Operate loader to supply materials to the crusher plant trucks
- Drive haul truck to transport and dump crushed rock within the plant
- Perform general maintenance (i.e. oiling, greasing plant equipment) as directed
- Be part of a team dedicated to safely providing quality products to our internal and external customers
- Regular and timely attendance
- Other tasks as assigned to meet business needs
- Participate in and promote an inclusive work environment
- High school graduate or GED equivalent.
- Two years’ experience in construction or related field preferred.
- Welding skills preferred.
- Equipment operation experience preferred.
- A culture that values opportunity for growth, development and internal promotion
- Highly competitive base pay
- Comprehensive medical, dental and disability benefits programs
- Group retirement savings program
- Health and wellness programs
Interstate Concrete & Asphalt Co. is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer.
EOE/Vet/Disability--If you want to know more, please click on this link.
Who We Are
Get what you want out of life with a global company building the world Imagine leveraging your military background and experience at a company that is building the world’s largest bridges, highways and skyscrapers.
We’re hiring the next generation of plant managers, engineers and operations experts.