General Labor (1st Shift) - Fremont, CA Job
Job Description Job Attributes+
Fremont, CA 94538, US
Laborers and Production Workers
- Move glass and metal product from, tables, rolling racks, delivery trucks, or wood crates for eight or more hours, daily
- Transport of materials including glass from one position/location to another in an effort to expedite the production process
- Read and attach appropriate labels and tags to products and packages
- Quality inspection, operating equipment, and/or manually maneuvering equipment
- Understand layout of the facility to ensure proper product flow
- Perform different job functions on a rotating basis
- Inspect product for any abnormalities and notifying supervisor immediately of any issues
- Utilize a tape measure to ensure product is within the product specifications
- Maintain a safe and clean work area
- Regular and predictable attendance, the ability to safely perform tasks, and adherence to all safety policies and procedures are essential functions of your job
- Ability to read, understand, and communicate paperwork and labels
- Ability to read and interpret basic mathematical measurements and effectively use a tape measure
- All production workers are expected to be available to work in all areas of production
- Flexible work availability (typically Monday through Friday with occasional weekends)
- High School Diploma or GED, preferred
- One year of previous work experience in a warehouse, manufacturing or production facility, preferred
- Ability to lift, bend, twist, walk, and reach frequently
- Must have the ability to lift and/or move up to 75 lbs. regularly
- Ability to work in varied temperatures consistent with same climate conditions of the region (Heat, humidity, etc.)
- Only online applications will be accepted
- When applying, please provide full employment history
- Highly competitive base pay
- Comprehensive medical, dental and disability benefits programs
- Group retirement savings program
- Health and wellness programs
- A culture that values opportunity for growth, development, and internal promotion
CRH Americas is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer.
EOE/Vet/Disability--If you want to know more, please click on this link.
Oldcastle BuildingEnvelope is an E-Verify Employer.
Who We Are
Get what you want out of life with a global company building the world Imagine leveraging your military background and experience at a company that is building the world’s largest bridges, highways and skyscrapers.
We’re hiring the next generation of plant managers, engineers and operations experts.