General Laborer - 2nd Shift - Grand Prairie, TX Job
Job Description Job Attributes+
Grand Prairie, TX 75050, US
Laborers and Production Workers
The General Production role in our Grand Prairie location isn’t just a job- it’s a starting point to a great career with a great company. We hire motivated individuals who want to grow with us, and we will equip you with the knowledge you need to be successful. We have an incredible track record of promoting from within at our Grand Prairie location. You can be our next success story.
This role is perfect for the individual who approaches their work in a professional manner, who loves to be a part of a team, and who wants to help us get better, every single day. If that sounds like you, come join this industry leader!
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
• We have a “team concept” at our facility- you can expect to have different responsibilities within the facility on a rotating basis
• Safely handling glass and metal product from, tables, rolling racks, delivery trucks, or wood crates for eight or more hours daily
• Regular and predictable attendance, the ability to safely perform tasks, and adherence to all safety policies and procedures are essential functions of your job
• Basic computer familiarity.
• The ability to read and use a tape measure.
• Read and perform mathematical calculations and measurements with numbers, fractions, and decimals
• Previous experience in a warehouse, manufacturing, or production facility is preferred
• Must be punctual and able to work overtime as needed, including weekends
• All production workers are expected to be available to work in all areas of production as needed
• Must be at least 18 years of age and eligible to work in the United States
• Ability to stand and walk on concrete floor for eight hours or more
• Ability to wear company-issued safety shirt, hard hat, steel-toed boots, safety glasses and hearing protection
• Ability to work in varied temperatures
• Only online applications will be accepted
• When applying, please provide full employment history
• Pre-employment background screening will be conducted on qualified applicants after acceptance of job offer
• Starting wage is $13.50 per hour plus $1 differential for night shift
• Holiday pay and health care options after 90 days
- Highly competitive base pay
- Comprehensive medical, dental and disability benefits programs
- Group retirement savings program
- Health and wellness programs
- A culture that values opportunity for growth, development, and internal promotion
CRH Americas is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer.
EOE/Vet/Disability--If you want to know more, please click on this link.
Who We Are
Get what you want out of life with a global company building the world Imagine leveraging your military background and experience at a company that is building the world’s largest bridges, highways and skyscrapers.
We’re hiring the next generation of plant managers, engineers and operations experts.