Glass Production- Cutting Job
Job Description Job Attributes+
Battle Ground, WA 98604, US
Laborers and Production Workers
- On/off-loading of glass from, tables, rolling racks, delivery trucks, or wood crates for eight or more hours daily
- The "team concept" instituted for shop floor production workers requires each worker to perform different functions on a rotating basis
- Ability to track inventory accurately, handling rejects, identifying mechanical problems with the cutting line, communicating with production control, supervisors and cutting line personnel and follow standard operating procedures
- Cleaning the area around the control panels, cutting table and computers
- Ability to use the shop floor computer and use the cutting line computer
- Communicating with Supervisors and work with maintenance to oversee preventative maintenance and repairs
- Ensuring all safety procedures are followed
- Able to work a flexible starting schedule and/or overtime
- Regular and predictable attendance, the ability to safely perform tasks, and adherence to all safety policies and procedures are essential functions of your job
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent
- Must be able to work independently and with little direct supervision.
- Aptitude to learn and understand machine set-up and maintenance for several edging machines and willingness to cross-train in other areas is required
- Only online applications will be accepted
- When applying, please provide full employment history
- Pre-employment background screening will be conducted on qualified applicants after acceptance of job offer
- Highly competitive base pay
- Comprehensive medical, dental and disability benefits programs
- Group retirement savings program
- Health and wellness programs
- A culture that values opportunity for growth, development, and internal promotion
CRH Americas is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer.
EOE/Vet/Disability--If you want to know more, please click on this link.
Who We Are
Get what you want out of life with a global company building the world Imagine leveraging your military background and experience at a company that is building the world’s largest bridges, highways and skyscrapers.
We’re hiring the next generation of plant managers, engineers and operations experts.