Grader Operator - Salt Lake City, UT Job
Job Description Job Attributes+
Salt Lake City, UT 84116, US
Forklift, Equipment and Machine Operators
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) preferred.
- One to two years previous asphalt paving operations and/or construction related experience highly preferred.
- Previous experience in a similar position is strongly preferred.
- Must be a current member or join Local Union within 30 days of hire.
- Safety minded professional who demonstrates good performance, attendance and punctuality.
- Demonstrates the ability to work independently, without direct supervision.
- Demonstrates the willingness to work overtime and weekends/holidays.
- Demonstrates the willingness to learn and work a variety of job tasks.
- Demonstrates excellent communication and customer service skills.
- Highly competitive base pay
- Comprehensive medical, dental and disability benefits programs
- Group retirement savings program
- Health and wellness programs
- A diverse and inclusive culture that values opportunity for growth, development, and internal promotion
Staker Parson Companies, a CRH Company, is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer.
EOE/Vet/Disability--If you want to know more, please click on this link.
Who We Are
Get what you want out of life with a global company building the world Imagine leveraging your military background and experience at a company that is building the world’s largest bridges, highways and skyscrapers.
We’re hiring the next generation of plant managers, engineers and operations experts.