Gunite Bottom Finisher- Antelope, CA Job
Job Description Job Attributes+
Antelope, CA 95843, US
Laborers and Production Workers
- Report to work on time when scheduled.
- Safely operates power equipment and hand tools while preforming all duties in conformance to appropriate safety standards and established principles of structural concrete.
- Assists gunite crew with placement of plastic to protect area surrounding equipment and work areas.
- Assists gunite crew in set up / break down of jobsite tools and equipment
- Works to insure that the finished product meets the architectural specification(s)
- Assists gunite crew with placement of concrete and rebound removal as directed by the crew foreman.
- 1+ year(s) of prior construction or concrete related experience
- Working knowledge of the hazards and safety precautions common to the construction industry.
- Working knowledge of the methods, materials and tools used in the construction industry
- Skill in operation of tools and equipment.
- Ability to understand and follow verbal and written instructions
- Ability to perform heavy manual task under varying weather conditions.
- Basic understanding of the fundamental principles of structural concrete
- A culture that values opportunity for growth, development and internal promotion
- Highly competitive base pay
- Comprehensive medical, dental and disability benefits programs
- Group retirement savings program
- Health and wellness programs
Preferred Materials – Concrete Division is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer.
EOE/Vet/Disability--If you want to know more, please click on this link.
Who We Are
Get what you want out of life with a global company building the world Imagine leveraging your military background and experience at a company that is building the world’s largest bridges, highways and skyscrapers.
We’re hiring the next generation of plant managers, engineers and operations experts.