Heavy Equipment Operator - Glyndon, MN Job
Job Description Job Attributes+
Glyndon, MN 56547, US
Forklift, Equipment and Machine Operators
- Performs routine manual or mechanical production functions necessary to operate the production equipment to meet customer specifications
- Operates payloaders and other heavy equipment
- Responsible for replenishing supplies required for assigned area
- Performs clean-up, painting, and housekeeping duties
- Initiates, reviews, and follows all standard operating procedures (SOPs) for area of responsibility
- May be required to rotate among specific operator assignments within the department as needed
- Maintains required hand tools
- May be required to troubleshoot equipment
- Understands, completes, and maintains environmental documentation for which the individual is trained, or as directed by the EC, EFP, or EM (i.e., inspections, labeling, record keeping, maintenance of equipment, etc.). Reports to the EC, EFP, or EM on the status of assigned responsibilities
- Recognizes waste streams and minimizes waste generation, through prudent use of materials, proper disposal and segregation as directed during training or by the EC, EFP/EM
- Understands and practices proper accumulation and storage requirements for wastes
- Complies with environmental regulations when handling materials
- Ability to learn to identify product defects
- Proficient in the use of hand and power tools
- Ability to operate payloader, Skid Loader, and Manlift
- Ability to perform basic math calculations
- Must have sufficient endurance to perform tasks over long periods of time.
- Working knowledge of the following areas: nomenclature of all assigned equipment and products
- Possesses an interest in and an aptitude for mechanics
- Must become MSHA certified
- Highly competitive base pay
- Comprehensive medical, dental and disability benefits programs
- Group retirement savings program
- Health and wellness programs
- A diverse and inclusive culture that values opportunity for growth, development, and internal promotion
Hancock, a CRH Company, is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer.
EOE/Vet/Disability--If you want to know more, please click on this link.
Who We Are
Get what you want out of life with a global company building the world Imagine leveraging your military background and experience at a company that is building the world’s largest bridges, highways and skyscrapers.
We’re hiring the next generation of plant managers, engineers and operations experts.