HR Generalist/Recruiting Specialist - Phoenix, AZ Job
Job Description Job Attributes+
Phoenix, AZ 85019, US
- Meets with Hiring Managers to assess current staffing needs, preferred candidate skillset, timing and interview availability.
- Actively sources and recruits salaried exempt, salaried non-exempt and hourly employees, this includes composition of job postings, resume searches, community outreach, advertisements and descriptions, screening of applications/resumes, conducting telephone interviews, scheduling candidate interviews – in person/telephone/virtual, coordinating travel, following approval processes, verbal offers, offer letter preparation, background checks. Partnering with our National Recruiting Team, community partnerships, and other agencies to achieve successful results.
- Updates and maintains Third Party text service for jobs postings.
- Follows all FCRA guidelines in pre-adverse/adverse action process utilizing our Third-Party Administrator.
- Conducts new hire onboarding, ensuring all required documents and processes are complete.
- Develops and maintains talent pipeline
- Coordinate and attend high school, college, trade schools and career programs to promote future talent recruitment
- Studies current market trends and works with leadership teams in the development and implementation of retention strategies for current key and high potential talent, to reduce flight risk.
- Be a Community Ambassador for the Superlite Block Company and the masonry industry
- Participate in university recruitment programs and partners with other product groups for out of state programs.
- Coordinate and document all claims and reports relating to specific state workforce development and unemployment offices in coordination with our Third-Party Administrator
- Serve as a liaison between management and employees by handling questions/concerns, interpreting policies and procedures and assist in resolving work-related problems.
- Maintains professional demeanor in dealing with critical/confidential information; restricts discussion/knowledge of activity to a “need to know” basis.
- Enhances department and organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Ensures the Company complies with all federal, state, and local laws governing employment.
- “Thinks out of the box” and uses creative solutions in problem solving
- Other duties as may be assigned.
- 5+ years of experience in Human Resources
- 5+ years of experience recruiting for Exempt and Non-Exempt positions -multiples sites/high volume
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal
- Proficiency of MS Excel and Word applications required.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business Administration or related discipline preferred
- Bilingual English/Spanish strongly preferred
- Working in a manufacturing environment
- Familiarity with all federal, state and local employment law
- Experience working with Success Factors or other HRIS applications
- Experience with networking, job fairs, community involvement, social media in sourcing candidates
- Proven track record of retaining top quality employees
- Highly competitive base pay
- Comprehensive medical, dental and disability benefits programs
- Group retirement savings program
- Health and wellness programs
- A culture that values opportunity for growth, development, and internal promotion
CRH Americas is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer.
EOE/Vet/Disability--If you want to know more, please click on this link.
Who We Are
Get what you want out of life with a global company building the world Imagine leveraging your military background and experience at a company that is building the world’s largest bridges, highways and skyscrapers.
We’re hiring the next generation of plant managers, engineers and operations experts.