Human Resources Manager - Fort Worth, TX Job
Job Description Job Attributes+
Fort Worth, TX 76060, US
- Lead and participate in key projects to drive the talent acquisition strategy which aligns to strategic business imperatives
- Ensure 100% compliance through consistent application and integration of policies, procedures and best practices
- Influence and communicate with all levels of the organization, from Production team members to Senior Leadership
- Serve as a coach to Plant Managers and Front-Line Leaders
- Ensure employee relations issues are properly identified, reported, investigated and resolved
- Promote a positive work culture by driving team engagement initiatives and employee advocacy
- Assist in facilitating HR processes including compensation, merit and bonus planning
- Results oriented
- Fact-based decision making
- Coach & Developer of others
- Effective Communicator
- Project Management
- Business acumen
- Ability to manage competing priorities
- Team Builder
- Ability to work in ambiguity
- Bilingual in Spanish, a plus
- Highly competitive base pay
- Comprehensive medical, dental and disability benefits programs
- Group retirement savings program
- Health and wellness programs
- A culture that values opportunity for growth, development, and internal promotion
CRH Americas is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer.
EOE/Vet/Disability--If you want to know more, please click on this link.
Who We Are
Get what you want out of life with a global company building the world Imagine leveraging your military background and experience at a company that is building the world’s largest bridges, highways and skyscrapers.
We’re hiring the next generation of plant managers, engineers and operations experts.