Industrial Electrician - Seattle, WA Job
Job Description Job Attributes+
Seattle, WA 98134, US
- Family Culture – We treat our team like family
- Employees (and their families) are covered by medical, dental, vision, and basic life insurance.
- Paid Time Off - Regular full-time employees with less than two years of continuous service will accrue 3.077 vacation hours per pay period.
- Newly hired employees, upon completion of 6 months of continuous service with the company will be provided 40 hours of personal sick time off.
- 11 Paid Holidays per year
- 401k with 5% company match & profit sharing
- Opportunities for Internal Mobility
- Professional Development Opportunities
- Training Provided
- Tuition Reimbursement Program - We'll assist with continuing education that aligns with your career goals
- Employee Assistance Program
- Company Paid Life Insurance
- Short- & Long-Term Disability
- Company Discounts on products, goods, services, electronics, automotive, travel & more!
- Opportunities for Community Engagement
- Performs preventative maintenance on: EPA-regulated extractive gas analyzers, extractive gas analyzer systems for other processes, large horsepower air-cooled motors, natural gas firing equipment for a rotary cement kiln, and pulverized coal processing and dosing systems.
- Troubleshoots and repairs: Plant-wide PLC control system, MCC (Motor Control Center) equipment, AC VFDs and DC VSDs, plant-wide fiber optic, and copper Ethernet communication system, and plant IP network video system in addition to all electrical circuits and systems associated with cement manufacturing.
- Calibrates and provides documentation for weigh scales, weigh feeders, temperature/pressure transducers, and opacity monitoring equipment for environmental compliance.
- Collaborates on the design and installation: Motor control equipment, networking equipment, process efficiency improvements, power-saving technologies, and condition monitoring systems.
- Always be ready and willing to react to the plant's needs to ensure production goals are met
- Consistently provide excellent and courteous electrical support to all plant personnel.
- An associate’s degree in a related technical field or equivalent experience working in a similar environment or on similar equipment is required.
- Experience performing related electrical and/or instrumentation repair and maintenance responsibilities. - Preferred
- Knowledge of contactors and starters, motors and motor controls (hookup and sizing), AC/DC motors, transformers, motor bearings and shaft alignment, PLCs, pneumatics, hydraulics, power distribution, and cable termination - Preferred
What’s next for you?
- Highly competitive base pay
- Comprehensive medical, dental and disability benefits programs
- Group retirement savings program
- Health and wellness programs
- A diverse and inclusive culture that values opportunity for growth, development, and internal promotion
Ash Grove Cement, a CRH Company, is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer.
EOE/Vet/Disability--If you want to know more, please click on this link.
Who We Are
Get what you want out of life with a global company building the world Imagine leveraging your military background and experience at a company that is building the world’s largest bridges, highways and skyscrapers.
We’re hiring the next generation of plant managers, engineers and operations experts.