Industrial Engineer - Langley, BC Job
Job Description Job Attributes+
Langley, BC V1M 3A4, Canada
- Analyze deviations and quality problems, define corrective actions for different team members (Mold design, schedule, Tooling, supply chain and Production).
- Analyze and maintain our standard machine cycles.
- Provide regular updates on projects to the VP of Manufacturing.
- Follow-up of tests at the machine to validate the chosen process/product design and feedback to optimize processes
- Development and implementation of time studies with regards to improvement in efficiencies and work process.
- Analysis of work processes, material usage, and personnel distribution with recommendations for improvement of efficiencies and cost savings.
- Support Safety Director with review of existing health and safety protocols and develop standards and training to ensure continuous improvement of safety.
- Risks analysis of the defined process with preventive actions.
- Develops and implements policies, standards and procedures for the engineering and manufacturing of plastic enclosures.
- Development and implementation of integrated manufacturing systems and procedures.
- Studies new machinery, improves existing machinery, assists other engineers to develop and build automation technology and machines to facilitate production system.
- Support new product development processes
- Provide all technical information to our subcontractors as well as coordinate technical support.
- Improves manufacturing efficiency by analyzing and planning work flow, space requirements, and equipment layout.
- Participates in system testing and other quality assurance processes to facilitate system upgrades and improvements, providing product and data quality perspectives.
- Participates in the development of appropriate quality control program to ensure conformity of raw material, purchased reagents and material, and final products to quality standards.
- Create, collect and analyze Quality Key Performance Indicators (KPI) to identify actionable trends.
- Study existing skills and experience of the current workforce, develop and implement training programs.
- Minimum 5 years previous experience working in a Manufacturing / Technical Project based environment.
- Experience implementing and maintaining lean manufacturing principles and continuous improvement
- Experience with Production Lines and understanding end to end manufacturing processes.
- Sound understanding and experience developing technical specifications.
- Bachelor's Degree or diploma in engineering or a combination or experience and education in related field.
- Project Management Experience or certifications an asset.
- Proven ability to effectively prioritize work flow with excellent attention to detail.
- Critical thinker, Team player, Analytical, Eager to learn
- Must possess good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Highly competitive base pay
- Comprehensive medical, dental and disability benefits programs
- Group retirement savings program
- Health and wellness programs
- A culture that values opportunity for growth, development, and internal promotion
CRH Americas is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer.
EOE/Vet/Disability--If you want to know more, please click on this link.
Who We Are
Get what you want out of life with a global company building the world Imagine leveraging your military background and experience at a company that is building the world’s largest bridges, highways and skyscrapers.
We’re hiring the next generation of plant managers, engineers and operations experts.