Industrial Hygiene Intern (Spring 2024)- Ogden, UT Job
Job Description Job Attributes+
Ogden, UT 84401, US
Administrative Support and Services
- Conduct Industrial Health Sampling to evaluate potential worker exposure to noise and irrespirable silica.
- Support employees in safely providing the preferred source to customers.
- Assist in our companies Naturally occurring Asbestos Program.
- Knowledgeable/Familiar with MSHA/OSHA standards.
- Conduct on-site safety inspections.
- Provide detailed reports and assistance to operations supervisors.
- Ability to follow verbal and written instructions.
- Ability to do complex math and apply logical analysis to complex issues.
- Must have a working knowledge of/be proficient in computer software, including Microsoft Office Suite & Outlook.
- Standard Driver’s License and reliable vehicle are required.
- Preference is given to completed courses in Industrial Hygiene sampling methods and exposure routes.
- One to two years of college courses in the related field.
- One to two years of previous related experience/training in the field is a plus.
- A culture that values opportunity for growth, development and internal promotion
- Highly competitive base pay
- Comprehensive medical, dental and disability benefits programs
- Group retirement savings program
- Health and wellness programs
Staker Parson Companies is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer.
EOE/Vet/Disability--If you want to know more, please click on this link.
Who We Are
Get what you want out of life with a global company building the world Imagine leveraging your military background and experience at a company that is building the world’s largest bridges, highways and skyscrapers.
We’re hiring the next generation of plant managers, engineers and operations experts.