Inside Sales Representative - Acheson, AB Job
Job Description Job Attributes+
Acheson, AB, Canada
Sales & Estimating
- Solve customer problems
- Coordination of Marketing Material for KAM’s
- Establish SOP’s for samples, returns & special orders
- Call dormant accounts & manage small rural accounts
- Case Management (Returns/Credits)
- Resolve escalated customer issues
- Data Entry
- Other duties assigned as needed
- High school diploma
- Skilled in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- At least 2 years in manufacturing/logistics environment in Order Desk, Customer Service and/or Dispatch
- Highly competitive base pay
- Comprehensive medical, dental and disability benefits programs
- Group retirement savings program
- Health and wellness programs
- A diverse and inclusive culture that values opportunity for growth, development, and internal promotion
Oldcastle APG, a CRH Company, is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer.
EOE/Vet/Disability--If you want to know more, please click on this link.
Who We Are
Get what you want out of life with a global company building the world Imagine leveraging your military background and experience at a company that is building the world’s largest bridges, highways and skyscrapers.
We’re hiring the next generation of plant managers, engineers and operations experts.