Inventory Control Specialist- Los Angeles, CA Job
Job Description Job Attributes+
Los Angeles, CA 90058, US
- Develop and implement inventory procedures for ensuring that inventory counts are complete regularly and in a timely manner
- Assists with periodic inventory audits
- Trains other employees in cycle counting and inventory control
- Report discrepancies between physical counts and computer records
- Identify and optimizes common inventory items
- Conducts frequent spot and partial audits of physical inventory
- Maintains accurate daily records of goods received and shipments made
- Work with other teams including Production, Shipping and Receiving
- High School Diploma
- 3-5 years’ experience in inventory control in warehouse or manufacturing environment
- Strong mathematical and analytical skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to quickly adapt to changing conditions and solve problems immediately
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office products
- Previous forklift experience preferred
- Bi-lingual (English/Spanish) a plus
- Highly competitive base pay
- Comprehensive medical, dental and disability benefits programs
- Group retirement savings program
- Health and wellness programs
- A culture that values opportunity for growth, development, and internal promotion
CRH Americas is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer.
EOE/Vet/Disability--If you want to know more, please click on this link.
C.R. Laurence Co., Inc. (CRL) is an E-Verify Employer.
Who We Are
Get what you want out of life with a global company building the world Imagine leveraging your military background and experience at a company that is building the world’s largest bridges, highways and skyscrapers.
We’re hiring the next generation of plant managers, engineers and operations experts.