Journeyman Electrician - Montana City, MT Job
Job Description Job Attributes+
Clancy, MT 59634, US
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- 401k Plan
- Paid Time Off, Paid Holidays
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Employee Assistance Program
- Disability Pay
- Life Insurance
- Growth Opportunities and more!
- Troubleshoots and repairs electrical equipment
- Troubleshoot and repairs control/instrumentation systems.
- Inspects electrical and instrumentation systems.
- Performs preventative maintenance on electrical equipment.
- Performs calibration on various pieces of equipment and instrumentation.
- Runs conduit and handles conductors.
- Installs new electrical equipment.
- Assists plant employees in the proper operation of equipment.
- Repairs shop tools.
- Performs maintenance on lighting structures.
- Performs various types of welding associated with electrical installation and maintenance.
- Uses the computerized maintenance management system to create and close work orders.
- Observes all safety rules and regulations, as well as, complies with national electrical codes.
- High school graduation or equivalent is required.
- Educational background is typically acquired through college or technical school training, and having completed an electrical apprenticeship or being a licensed journeyman electrician.
- Ability to read and understand service manuals, warning labels, instructions, signs, and similar information
- Highly competitive base pay
- Comprehensive medical, dental and disability benefits programs
- Group retirement savings program
- Health and wellness programs
- A diverse and inclusive culture that values opportunity for growth, development, and internal promotion
Ash Grove Cement, a CRH Company, is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer.
EOE/Vet/Disability--If you want to know more, please click on this link.
Who We Are
Get what you want out of life with a global company building the world Imagine leveraging your military background and experience at a company that is building the world’s largest bridges, highways and skyscrapers.
We’re hiring the next generation of plant managers, engineers and operations experts.