Laborer / All Shifts - Chandler, AZ Job
Job Description Job Attributes+
Chandler, AZ 85226, US
Laborers and Production Workers
- Clean-up machinery and conveyors, maintain the surrounding area, and keep equipment free of debris during downtime
- Operate equipment such as hoppers, bagging and sealer machines, forklift, palletizers, hydraulic equipment, powered tractors or vehicles, among others
- Clean floors and pick up reusable scrap for salvage, transport trash and debris away from production areas
- Operate a variety of hand tools
- Assist in the loading/unloading of trucks
- Maintain, verify, and count product inventory
- Other duties and responsibilities related to the nature of the job may be assigned on a temporary or permanent basis as needed
- Requires pre-employment drug screening/background test
- High school diploma/equivalent, or a comparable combination of education, training, and experience
- Ability to follow company safety procedures and attend weekly safety meetings
- Must be able to demonstrate lock out tag out procedures and keep key lock at all times
- Must have the ability to lift and/or move up to 50 lbs. from ground level
- Must be able to stand for extended periods of time
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential duties of the job
- Bilingual in English and Spanish Preferred
- Highly competitive base pay
- Comprehensive medical, dental and disability benefits programs
- Group retirement savings program
- Health and wellness programs
- A culture that values opportunity for growth, development, and internal promotion
CRH Americas is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer.
EOE/Vet/Disability--If you want to know more, please click on this link.
Who We Are
Get what you want out of life with a global company building the world Imagine leveraging your military background and experience at a company that is building the world’s largest bridges, highways and skyscrapers.
We’re hiring the next generation of plant managers, engineers and operations experts.