Laborer - Montana City, MT Job
Job Description Job Attributes+
Clancy, MT 59634, US
Laborers and Production Workers
- Promote and follow all plant safety guidelines.
- Additional duties as assigned by the supervisor
- Performs general clean-up duties around the plant including sweeping floors and cleaning up spills around plant machinery and equipment.
- Replaces brick in the kiln and cooler, and performs chain work and castable pours.
- Cleans and bags dust collectors.
- Sorts and adds mill balls (raw and finish) as needed. Cleans division and discharge grates.
- Hauls dust (CKD) as directed using mobile equipment.
- Load CKD trucks for customers.
- Performs general maintenance and construction work including, but not limited to, concrete pours, wood construction, wire pulling, painting, minor equipment repair, etc.
- Unplugs chutes, feeders, cooler, crushers, drags and screws, and air slides.
- Performs duties for other plant employees as vacation relief.
- Observes all safety rules and regulations.
- High school graduation or equivalent is required
- Ability to read, write and understand warning labels, instructions, signs, etc.
- Willingness to learn, training will be provided.
- Ability to successfully pass Ash Grove's Essential Function Test.
- Ability to safely and effectively operate a truck, dust truck, case loader, various forklifts, RT-80 forklift, sweeper, hyster, shovel, broom, wheelbarrow, several sizes of air hammers, brick saw, skill saw, port-a-power, hammers weighing up to 16 pounds, pry bar, poker, water hose, air hose, air lance, screwdriver, wrenches, welders, bricking machine, paintbrush, and related equipment.
- Highly competitive base pay
- Comprehensive medical, dental and disability benefits programs
- Group retirement savings program
- Health and wellness programs
- A diverse and inclusive culture that values opportunity for growth, development, and internal promotion
Ash Grove Cement, a CRH Company, is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer.
EOE/Vet/Disability--If you want to know more, please click on this link.
Sorry, this job is closed.
Who We Are
Get what you want out of life with a global company building the world Imagine leveraging your military background and experience at a company that is building the world’s largest bridges, highways and skyscrapers.
We’re hiring the next generation of plant managers, engineers and operations experts.