Loader Operator & Quality Control Technician - Carbondale, CO Job
Job Description Job Attributes+
Carbondale, CO 81623, US
- Participates in daily TRACK meetings plus weekly safety meetings.
- Assists in plant production of materials and ensures for the efficient working condition of the plant.
- Ensures that all assigned equipment is properly maintained, clean, in safe working order and operated properly.
- Prepares plant for operations at the beginning of each shift and performs shut down procedures at the end of day.
- Operates front end loader, skid steer, and other equipment as needed.
- Performs routine plant & mobile equipment maintenance and repairs as needed.
- Safely and efficiently collect samples for testing.
- Perform sampling, testing and reporting procedures according to established protocol, having the ability to test material samples and recording test results in a timely and accurate manner.
- Promptly report non-compliant tests to plant operator when applicable.
- Maintain daily record of test results, prepare daily reports and submit results to plant operator.
- Perform daily housekeeping operations and maintain a clean plant environment.
- Properly follow all company policies and MSHA & OSHA regulations for safe working procedures and environmental best practices.
- Report any problems to the Plant Operator, Area Manager, Safety Manager, or Human Resources Manager.
- Perform job tasks in accordance with industry best practices and requirements of the equipment (lifting, carrying, sitting, walking, and climbing).
- Perform other duties as assigned by supervisor.
- A culture that values opportunity for growth, development and internal promotion
- Highly competitive base pay
- Comprehensive medical, dental and disability benefits programs
- Group retirement savings program
- Health and wellness programs
- Pay Range : $16 - $19 hourly
United Companies is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer.
EOE/Vet/Disability--If you want to know more, please click on this link.
Who We Are
Get what you want out of life with a global company building the world Imagine leveraging your military background and experience at a company that is building the world’s largest bridges, highways and skyscrapers.
We’re hiring the next generation of plant managers, engineers and operations experts.