Local CDL A Driver / Home Nightly / $1,000 Hiring Bonus - Portland, OR Job
Job Description Job Attributes+
Portland, OR 97227, US
- Transport bagged concrete products, block, mortar and any/all other materials to customer location and/or job site in a safe manner
- Assist and supervise the loading of the truck to ensure proper product order is filled and weight distribution is correct
- Maintain complete and accurate records such as driver's daily log truck log, fuel tickets, delivery documentation and any other required documents according to company, state, and federal regulations
- Inspect truck and trailer, equipment and supplies such as tires, brakes, fuel, oil, and water
- Properly secure flatbed load as required by DOT for flatbed equipment and movement of product
- Other duties and responsibilities related to the nature of the job may be assigned on a temporary or permanent basis as needed
- High school diploma / equivalent
- Current CDL Class A with doubles endorsement and clean MVR are required
- At least 2 years of verifiable flatbed experience-doubles experience is a plus
- Prior forklift experience is a must
- Required DOT Physical
- Ability to lift or move up to 100 lbs with assistance
- Bilingual in English and Spanish Preferred
- Highly competitive base pay
- Comprehensive medical, dental and disability benefits programs
- Group retirement savings program
- Health and wellness programs
- A culture that values opportunity for growth, development, and internal promotion
CRH Americas is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer.
EOE/Vet/Disability--If you want to know more, please click on this link.
Who We Are
Get what you want out of life with a global company building the world Imagine leveraging your military background and experience at a company that is building the world’s largest bridges, highways and skyscrapers.
We’re hiring the next generation of plant managers, engineers and operations experts.