Local CDL A Driver - Raw Materials - Chandler, AZ Job
Job Description Job Attributes+
Chandler, AZ 85226, US
- Transport raw materials from vendor to plant site
- Unload material in proper location
- Maintain complete and accurate records such as drivers' daily truck log, fuel tickets, delivery documentation, and any other required documents according to state and federal regulations
- Maintain good customer relations
- Perform pre-trip inspections of assigned vehicle and report immediately any concerns or problems
- Operate tractor-trailer/vehicle according to state and federal laws and observing all safety regulations established by the company and the Department of Motor Vehicles
- Provide and document proper routine maintenance of assigned truck and loading/unloading equipment
- Survey job site and unload cargo in the best area available in a safe manner
- Inspect truck equipment and supplies such as tires, brakes, fuel, oil, and water
- Monitor and immediately report problems with assigned equipment operations, product quality, customer satisfaction, and traffic
- Other duties and responsibilities related to the nature of the job may be assigned on a temporary or permanent basis as needed
- High School Diploma or GED
- Must have CDL A
- Must have good communication skills
- Good knowledge of the product for product quality assurance
- Ability to lift or move up to 50 pounds
- Pass DOT physical yearly
- Employee is frequently required to climb
- Highly competitive base pay
- Comprehensive medical, dental and disability benefits programs
- Group retirement savings program
- Health and wellness programs
- A culture that values opportunity for growth, development, and internal promotion
CRH Americas is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer.
EOE/Vet/Disability--If you want to know more, please click on this link.
Who We Are
Get what you want out of life with a global company building the world Imagine leveraging your military background and experience at a company that is building the world’s largest bridges, highways and skyscrapers.
We’re hiring the next generation of plant managers, engineers and operations experts.