Logistics Dispatcher - Fontana, CA Job
Job Description Job Attributes+
Fontana, CA 92337, US
Administrative Support and Services
- Prepare delivery tickets and related shipping documents
- Plan effective delivery routes and assign drivers for scheduled deliveries
- Work closely with customer service to understand the product availability and logistic issues of specific projects
- Check and review all orders assigned before they are shipped against delivery tickets
- Coordinate deliveries with company truck drivers and external trucking companies to ensure timely delivery of materials to customers
- Work closely with independent truck drivers to ensure pick-up and delivery times, load weight compliance and secure loads
- Prepare and review loading/unloading, daily shipping reports, and delivery logs
- Submit daily invoicing to A/P once deliveries are dispatched
- Operate forklift and load/unload customer vehicles
- Assist with production as needed
- Other duties and responsibilities related to the nature of the job may be assigned on a temporary or permanent basis
- High school diploma or equivalent experience in related function
- At least 1 year of related office work/intern experience
- Must have reasonable mathematical abilities
- Computer skills in Microsoft Excel, Word, and Outlook
- Ability to multi-task and be highly organized
- Lifting up to 30 pounds
- Endure intermittent climbing, bending, stooping, twisting, reaching, pushing, and pulling
- Walking, standing, or sitting for long periods of time
- Highly competitive base pay
- Comprehensive medical, dental and disability benefits programs
- Group retirement savings program
- Health and wellness programs
- A culture that values opportunity for growth, development, and internal promotion
CRH Americas is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer.
EOE/Vet/Disability--If you want to know more, please click on this link.
Who We Are
Get what you want out of life with a global company building the world Imagine leveraging your military background and experience at a company that is building the world’s largest bridges, highways and skyscrapers.
We’re hiring the next generation of plant managers, engineers and operations experts.