Lube/Fuel Technician- Night Shift Job
Job Description Job Attributes+
Ogden, UT 84401, US
Key Responsibilities (Essential Duties and Functions)
Understand company Safety Policies and implement into daily life and be a leader in Safety including but not limited to:
- Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
- Lock Out Tag Out (LOTO)
- Confined Spaces
- Working at Heights
- Risk Assessment
- Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions
- Help to ensure the reliability and performance of our equipment.
- Handle problems in a professional manner during difficult high-pressure situations.
- Perform preventative maintenance schedules according to company specifications.
- Any other job responsibilities as assigned by management.
- Associates Degree or equivalent work experience as outlined in this job specification
- 2 years of technical field experience servicing heavy equipment and trucks
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
- Ability to work well with others in a group or one on one setting.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed, but uninvolved written or oral instructions
- To perform this job successfully, an individual should be able to type and use keyboards accurately and have knowledge of Database software.
- Hold a Valid Driver’s License with a Commercial Driver’s License (Class A) preferably with tanker and Hazmat endorsements.
- MSHA and OSHA training a positive.
- Working knowledge in the operations of Windows based computers.
- Customer Service - Manages difficult or emotional customer situations; Responds promptly to customer needs.
- Teamwork - Contributes to building a positive team spirit.
- Judgment - Exhibits sound and accurate judgment.
- Planning/Organizing - Uses time efficiently.
- Professionalism - Approaches others in a tactful manner; Reacts well under pressure; Accepts responsibility for own actions.
- Safety and Security - Observes safety and security procedures; Determines appropriate action beyond guidelines; Reports potentially unsafe conditions; Uses equipment and materials properly.
- Adaptability - Adapts to changes in the work environment; Changes approach or method to best fit the situation; Able to deal with frequent change, delays, or unexpected events.
- Attendance/Punctuality - Is consistently at work and on time.
- Dependability - Follows instructions, responds to management direction; Commits to long hours of work when necessary to reach goals.
- Initiative - Asks for and offers help when needed.
- Innovation - Generates suggestions for improving work.
- Quality - Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness; Looks for ways to improve and promote quality; Applies feedback to improve performance.
- A culture that values opportunity for growth, development and internal promotion
- Highly competitive base pay
- Comprehensive medical, dental and disability benefits programs
- Group retirement savings program
- Health and wellness programs
Staker Parson Companies is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer.
EOE/Vet/Disability--If you want to know more, please click on this link.
Who We Are
Get what you want out of life with a global company building the world Imagine leveraging your military background and experience at a company that is building the world’s largest bridges, highways and skyscrapers.
We’re hiring the next generation of plant managers, engineers and operations experts.