Lube Technician - IMC Treasure Valley Job
Job Description Job Attributes+
Nampa, ID 83687, US
- Perform routine vehicle maintenance (change oil and filter, lubrication, coolant, and fuel).
- Analyzes malfunctions and report the need for further diagnostics or repair to shift lead or shop foreman.
- Operates and inspects vehicles equipment to diagnose defects.
- Dismantles and reassembles equipment using hand tools.
- Examines parts for damage or excessive wear.
- Use computer-based maintenance software to create work orders, schedule PMs, and document needed repairs.
- Perform general cleaning of work areas and maintenance areas.
- Assist other maintenance department staff in performing the duties necessary to assure the efficiency of operations of vehicles.
- May work in the shop, yard, or on job sites.
- Ability to perform DOT inspections and brake adjustments.
- Perform and maintain fluid analysis program.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) preferred
- CDL with Hazmat endorsement or ability to obtain one is required
- Demonstrates the ability to work in a safe manner as well as maintain a safe work environment.
- Demonstrates a positive attitude in a team environment
- Demonstrates good performance, safety, attendance and punctuality
- Demonstrates the ability to work independently, without direct supervision
- Demonstrates the ability to follow written and/or verbal instructions
- Demonstrates the willingness to learn and work a variety of job tasks
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodation may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The statements included in this job description are not intended to be all-inclusive. They represent typical elements and criteria necessary to successfully perform the job. Other duties may be assigned as required. Requirements for this job are subject to modification by the Company and its designees, and reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Highly competitive base pay
- Comprehensive medical, dental and disability benefits programs
- Group retirement savings program
- Health and wellness programs
- A diverse and inclusive culture that values opportunity for growth, development, and internal promotion
Idaho Materials & Construction, a CRH Company, is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer.
EOE/Vet/Disability--If you want to know more, please click on this link.
Who We Are
Get what you want out of life with a global company building the world Imagine leveraging your military background and experience at a company that is building the world’s largest bridges, highways and skyscrapers.
We’re hiring the next generation of plant managers, engineers and operations experts.